Search engine marketing and SEO in particular can be explosive growth channels when implemented correctly. Seek4Commerce, are a bespoke London based SEO company, helping you develop a tailored strategic approach to SEO with expert tactical execution of search marketing and SEO focused on achieving your business growth goals as fast as possible.
Seek4Commerce are experts at helping B2B & B2C businesses build ecommerce search programmes mainly within the retail sector to commercialize their online propositions by making their websites more discoverable and more effective online.
Why is Seek4Commerce different from other search marketing companies?
- We are a boutique and work with our customers on a deeper level developing tailored approaches which fit perfectly with your business. Our holistic approach is always developed around understanding your business, customers, and competitors helping you to profitably deliver your campaign objectives whether that is higher sales, leads or an improved % ROI.
- You will have senior resource managing your account and campaigns not a junior graduate.
- 100% Ethical and transparent approach demystifying the secrets of SEO
- Extensive experience of developing online channels to market helping you SELL MORE
- We bring consulting led-enterprise level SEO within the reach of ambitious SME’s.
The Seek4Commerce bespoke search engine optimisation approach consistently delivers value to our clients. To learn more about how we can help you please contact us for a no obligation discussion.
Download our free whitepaper:
Ten SEO secrets used by UK’s leading online retailers - Click Here
Our deep knowledge of retail, ecommerce and our enterprise level consultancy approach to SEO & advanced market insight delivers profitable SEO campaigns within 6-12 months for 95% of clients.
To find out how you can benefit from our services please contact us
The increasing role the web is playing in retail sales
The BBC yesterday reported the buoyant online sales by Next in stark contrast to poor performance by its high street stores. John Lewis has also experienced an increase in its online sales which now account for over £600m + p/a.
These stories just highlight the increasing importance of developing the web as a profitable sales channel for retailers.... [Read more of this review]
Quick Christmas tips for eCommerce retailers
With the critical run up to Christmas in the next few weeks it is important to try and stay ahead of the competition and make the most of each and every visitor. Seek4Commerce have outlined a couple of quick tips and small points that could help you in the final run up to Christmas and over the new year promotions sales.
Some quick tips for ecommerce... [Read more of this review]
10 new Google algorithm changes discussed by Google
Read the Search engine watch article by Rob Young about the recent algorithm changes to search engine results pages to titles, descriptions, date specific searches etc…
The big change that has been reported is the freshness of content relative to search phrase being searched upon. The fresher the content the better; but clearly this does not apply... [Read more of this review]
Read More Posts From This Category